Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wishing on a new moon, Something betters coming. Its coming soon.

Re-found Rescue me by madonna while on the bus, I had forgotten how much i loved it.
The lyrics are so beautiful, I sound like the biggest FAG now, but they really are, and im not even a HUAGE Madonna fan.



With you I'm not a little girl, with you I'm not a man
When all the hurt inside of me comes out, you understand
You see that I'm ferocious, you see that I am weak
You see that I am silly, and pretentious and a freak

With you I'm not a fascist, can't play you like a toy
And when I need to dominate, you're not my little boy
You see that I am hungry for a life of understanding
And you forgive my angry little heart when she's demanding
You bring me to my knees while I'm scratching out the eyes
Of a world I want to conquer, and deliver, and despise
And right while I am kneeling there
I suddenly begin to care
And understand that there could be
A person that loves me

2 comments:

  1. more a tranny mess fagita ahora! dont deny who you TRULY are... ;) x

    ReplyDelete