Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Each day drags by until finally my time descends on me


Realizations.
My brain is literally in over load which does not allow sleep. Every-night i go to bed at the some what reasonable hour of around 3, I lay awake my brain thinking of every thing thats possible to think about until its about 7.30 - 8.00

I think about college, making things, Projects, ideas, ways to get out of trouble...etc

I think about having the power to stop time.

I think about winning money and buying a house and renovating it, i go into detail with each room, i cant stop, picking who i would like to live with, where it would be.

I think about friends, the going rights and the going wrongs. I think how to fix things, how to make things better.

I think how if i could change my life i would. i.e being healthy, doing productive shit, being a better person.

I think about if i was given the magical gift, that i can choose to change things about my appearance and then i go to sleep and i wake up with said changes. What would i change?

I think about death, my funeral, other peoples, how id react. would i sing? which may lead to me listening to chosen song lets say 20 times while rehearsing in my head.
I.e at my mothers funeral i'l sing ''I go to sleep'' by sia. I sing in bursts of tears eventually falling to the ground, clearly waring a white flowy gown.

How do i turn my brain off, my sleep pattern is next to kin of a meth addicts.
Im considering getting sleeping tabs.
I need my brain to shut off, its not fair to my body.



No comments:

Post a Comment