Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sopor Aeternus


''I somewhat envy this naturally beautiful man,
he never knew or encountered
the hatred and shame that I bare.
The doubt, the cloak of disgust
and the all-devouring dread,
and if I told him about it, he might only
shake his head with kindly amused,
melodious laughter, he then would perhaps
merely smile at my ... oh, so stupid silliness ... and the beast
that is raging inside.''


So i was playing the shuffle game on itunes and came across Sapor Aeternus. A german transgender artist, A truely beautiful singer. Like nothing i've ever heard.
And the lyrics so touching and honest. I cant even deal with the song i found in my library.

Anyhoo I woke up at like 7. 45 am and how sad is it that i actually thought my clock was wrong and went to change it to pm because WHO gets up at 7 am CLEARLY it has to be pm, Then checked my ipod and Whatdya know its AM actually.

So i decided to get shitz done today, because iv've decided that there's no hope in living a normal healthy life if my surrounding shitz not organized.
Otherwise things are good i think that for once things might be working out, who knows. The full moons coming as-well which is always nice for dreaming.

music vid for said artist above



No comments:

Post a Comment