Sunday, December 19, 2010

''I've not had a good life, i've been bad. Worse than you could ever imagine.''

So here we are again, another christmas. I dont know if i actually like christmas, like its fun but i could live with out it. Also theres new years with it's resolutions. Which i've actually never done.
I think its because i have the dedication of a 4 year old kid with attention deficit.
But this year im going to pretend to be an adult i am 20 after all. so here goes.

1. stop being so lazy and get up and go to college.
2. Try and eat ''real'' food.
3. maybe stop going out so much. *little devil on shoulder sniggers.
4. Start making clothes again and get involved in shit.
I feel silly saying these things but im a little determined to not let this year turn to shit.




Also on a compleate other note, I kind of hate people. We're all negitive little bitches. I found out recently that some one i knew briefly has been talking smack about me and my friends.
And im like you're around 25 GROW UP you spa. It just annoyed me, like we're not in school anymore and im sorry you feel that low about your self! Anyway im on the bus making the treck home to Gallimh so im off to listen to celine dion and joni mitchell.
Xoxo
Best wishes to everyone who's not a cow.

1 comment:

  1. "i have the dedication of a 4 year old kid with attention deficit" - that sounds worryingly familiar..

    ReplyDelete