Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I wish i had a river, I could skate away on.

I had a gorgeous sleep and a gorgeous dream last night.
Il explain to the best of my ability.
So it started off walking/swimming up this shallow and not strong currented river with a boy,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And then we came across DOLPHINS! which where so friendly and big, anyway we where having the bants with the dolphins swimming and paying with them. Then the big like main dolphin led me more up the stream where it narrowed and came to this huge house made of wood, like a cabin but light wood and nice with different levels, and it was just so nice because all around the house where different calm rivers full of different beautiful fish and out the back was one of those mill river things. Anyway turned out the boy i was with was my boyfriend and this was one of his family's houses. They dont use it much, and i really wanted to stay the night but, He said i couldn't for some reason.
Anyway it was a very visually pleasing dream and vivid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dear brain give me more of these and not the scary im falling uncontrollably ones i usually get.
Also how desperate is it that the only boyfriend il ever have will be a short lived dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment