Thursday, October 7, 2010

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


I feel really good right now, Im so glad i have some structure to my life at last. I need it to function in life, otherwise i go off the rails and go a little crazy i.e this summer.
When i look back on this summer, i dont know how i feel about it. It was a constant mess and honestly kinda scary. I was completely awol. It just didnt work for me, but it was just summer and its fine, i know i acted highly inappropriate and got way to fucked drunk to function.
But all is well now ever sense i started college, a course that i really wanted as-well(costume design) and turned 20 things have started coming together. Im allot more in control, i dont go out and get so drunk that i do stupid things, those of you who know me know what im talking about.
Iv started sketching and reading again, and being proactive. I lost myself for a while but im back now and better than new. But i just wanted to say to everyone who saw me through it and didnt run away from my rolling ball of falling apart, thank you. I love you all very much. x

No comments:

Post a Comment